Why the poor countries will probably never catch up with the rich

Monday, August 24, 2015 Francisco Carneiro 2 Comments


Emerging Countries (EM) my country included don't produce anything that can be sold by the millions at a unit price of USD 94,500 ! All the good things that are going to be inverted, Cure for Cancer, a storage device for electricity (This will change the world) etc.... all of this is going to be invented in countries that spend millions & millions in R&D and those countries are not EM, Turkey, China, etc... The poor will remain poor by the simple reason they produce very cheap things.

From Bloomberg

Pharma Execs Don't Know Why Anyone Is Upset by a $94,500 Miracle Cure

The company selling a costly breakthrough to millions of hepatitis C sufferers thinks price is the wrong thing to talk about

Over the past 18 months, the emergence of Harvoni and its predecessor, Sovaldi, has given tens of millions of hepatitis C patients around the world hope that they can be permanently rid of a debilitating illness. Not since the introduction of HIV/AIDS drug cocktails almost two decades ago has the appearance of a therapy spurred such demand. Unlike drugs for HIV, which control infection and must be taken for the rest of a patient’s life, Harvoni and Sovaldi typically eliminate the virus they target and do so quickly. (Sovaldi is taken with interferon or a third drug; Harvoni combines Sovaldi with another Gilead compound into one pill and eliminates the need for interferon.)



More about the same :


2 comments:

  1. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM MY UNDESIRABLE HEPATITIS B DISEASE
    Hello everyone my name is Teresa smythe and am here now with my happiest and free mind and i hope you are ready for the good news and testimony am happily bringing to you now about how i got cured from HEPATITIS B it might sound unbelievable but believe me nothing is impossible after 4 years of deep bondage in HEPATITIS B ,i read about HEPATITIS B online and i always search for a cure but i gets nothing until one day i meet a love spell doctor online,i told him about my HEPATITIS B and felt so sorry for my situation and promised to help,after some days he sent me a portion and directed me on how to use it and i kept to his instruction until after a week when i went for check up and i was so surprise when the doctor told me i was healed from HEPATITIS B i was so happy and i emailed him to let him kno i was cured now he told me that it is a free world that i am created to live a happy life.am so happy to share with you my testimony.are you in need of dr OLORUN contact him on drlovepriest@gmail.com he sure will make you happy again no matter your problem/situation, he also helped someone i know to cure her BREAST CANCER recently, he sure will take sadness away from your life now am living like other happy persons in the world all my regards to dr olorun and God almighty for giving him the gift here is my cellphone number if you wish to hear from me:+447045777596 please i implore you to help me broadcast this around the social networks and all disease forums to help save life"s. best regards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM MY UNDESIRABLE HEPATITIS B DISEASE
    Hello everyone my name is MICHEAL BATISTA and am here now with my happiest and free mind and i hope you are ready for the good news and testimony am happily bringing to you now about how i got cured from HEPATITIS B it might sound unbelievable but believe me nothing is impossible after 4 years of deep bondage in HEPATITIS B ,i read about HEPATITIS B online and i always search for a cure but i gets nothing until one day i meet a love spell doctor online,i told him about my HEPATITIS B and felt so sorry for my situation and promised to help,after some days he sent me a portion and directed me on how to use it and i kept to his instruction until after a week when i went for check up and i was so surprise when the doctor told me i was healed from HEPATITIS B i was so happy and i emailed him to let him kno i was cured now he told me that it is a free world that i am created to live a happy life.am so happy to share with you my testimony.are you in need of dr OLORUN contact him on drlovepriest@gmail.com he sure will make you happy again no matter your problem/situation, he also helped someone i know to cure her BREAST CANCER recently, he sure will take sadness away from your life now am living like other happy persons in the world all my regards to dr olorun and God almighty for giving him the gift here is my cellphone number if you wish to hear from me:+447045777596 please i implore you to help me broadcast this around the social networks and all disease forums to help save life"s. best regards...

    ReplyDelete