What do you do if you don’t know what you want?

Friday, June 27, 2014 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.

A similar quote that I sent in 2006 is:

The secret of success is constancy of purpose.
Benjamin Disraeli
British politician (1804 - 1881)  
I guess it’s a bit the same idea. If you don’t know what you want you get nothing. To want something is half way to get it.
What do you do if you don’t know what you want?
I don’t have huge dreams and big goals, what I do is a few things over and over and when you repeat things you start to love them. When I started on the bike I was not good at all. But now after many years of training I got better, I feel lighter on the bike and I take great pleasure or riding in the mountains of my country. 
Reading is the same, I never read a book until I went to College but when I started reading I never looked back. Now I love to read and I read a lot. Mostly about business but also Novels & Historic.
Someone that never did any sport and want to start I just advise to do a 1 hour daily walk in any area. If they don’t skip a single day in the first month they are hooked and start walking more, feeling better and enjoying it big time.
To me Routine = Small improvements = Perfection = People love what they do well = Happiness



0 comentários: