No other Skill is as Important as Sales & Marketing (not sure)

Monday, July 29, 2013 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

We all have different skills. But there’s one skill I feel is most crucial to entrepreneurial success. It’s the ability to sell. I scoffed at the idea of marketing and sales. As a Computer Engineer my vision of the world was “build epic stuff and the crowds will beat a path to your door”. Rubbish.

BY 


Until recently i totally agree with this statement about Marketing & Sales. However these days my feeling is that we have oversupply of everything! In my view there are still 2 ways to make money

a)Do do something different (TESLA, PRADA, LVMH, Porsche etc....)
b)Be the nº1 in your space. Nº1 is the best spot, most of people go into a shop and ask, who is the top brand? (Booking.com, Amazon, Nestle, Coca-Cola,etc...)

To be good in marketing & Sales it's not enough. Even in Marketing & Sales there is oversupply. 

0 comentários: